According to Bro. Jimmy Batol '66 (as recounted by Bro. Mandy Salagubang), there were no letter appellations to the batch(es) of 1966. However, some versions of the Theta Roster list a batch 1966A Valentine (or is it Valentines?) and a batch 1966B DI-13. The Theta Roster also lists the following as members of 1966 Valentine:
- Bro. Celso C. Aresta
- Bro. Felix T. Chinte Jr.
- Bro. Guillermo S. Fianza
- Bro. Ethelwoldo T. Pasiliao
- Bro. Jaime M. Tolentino
It is supposed that Bro. Jaime C. Batol is also part of this batch as indicated in the photo posted by Bro. Mandy.
- How many members exactly were there in 1966 Valentine?
- Who were the other members of this batch?
- If there were no letter appellations in 1966, was there only one batch?
- If there was only one batch, what of DI-13, which is listed as a separate batch?
- Is it possible that 1966 had only one batch known as Valentine DI-13?
If you have any info on batch 1966 Valentine/DI-13, please post this below. Comments are moderated so what you post may not immediately appear on the website.